Related Blog Posts:
Is your organization new to Oracle WebCenter Content and the Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite? Are you currently working with another vendor’s Content Management system and looking to migrate to Oracle WebCenter Content?
WebCenter Content is a suite of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications for storing and retrieving content. WebCenter Content provides a centralized management point for storing unstructured content and provides mechanisms for accessing content using either the client-based desktop integration suite or the WebCenter Content Web Interface.
Inspired ECM has previously assisted clients with the following implementation challenges:
- Ground Up WebCenter Content Implementation
- Content Migration from another vendor’s content management system
- Creation of a Content Management Taxonomy and Security Model
- Implementation and configuration of WebCenter Enterprise Capture
- Implementation and configuration of WebCenter Forms Recognition
- Implementation and configuration of WebCenter Imaging
- Implementation and configuration of WebCenter Records
- Implementation and configuration of WebCenter Content: Content UI
- Implementation of WebCenter Content Digital Asset Management
- Integrating an on-premise WebCenter Content application with the Oracle Content and Experience Cloud
- Migrating content from File Systems, SharePoint, FileNet, or Documentum to WebCenter Content
- Performing content and taxonomy migrations between WebCenter Content environments
Let Inspired ECM be your partner for a successful Oracle WebCenter Content 12c implementation.
Contact us to discover how Inspired ECM can supercharge your business today.