Is your organization currently running WebCenter Capture, Imaging, Content, Forms and SOA 11g or below? Are you looking to upgrade your 11g WebCenter Accounts Payable Automation environment before the Oracle Webcenter Premier Support end date of December 2018?
Inspired ECM has previously assisted clients with the following upgrade challenges:
- Performing demonstrations of the WebCenter Content 12c new cloud features.
- Architecting either a side-by-side or an in-place upgrade to 12c.
- Using the upgrade to 12c as an opportunity to explore and educate customers about Oracle’s latest cloud offerings.
- Upgrading Oracle Document Capture or WebCenter Enterprise Capture to 12C.
- Upgrading WebCenter Forms Recognition to the latest version and implementing the Web Verifier tool to enable web-based distributed verification of invoice data.
- Retraining the WebCenter Forms Recognition learnset to recognize more invoice types.
- Upgrading WebCenter Accounts Payable SOA composites written for SOA 11g to 12c.
- Upgrading WebCenter Imaging 11g to 12c.
- Migrating invoice-based content in the case of a side-by-side upgrade.
- Customizing the invoice processing solution to remove the dependence on WebCenter Imaging and check content directly into WebCenter Content.
- Upgrade the integration adapters for EBS and PeopleSoft.
- Customizing the AP Solution for a JD Edwards implementation.
Let Inspired ECM be your partner for a successful Oracle WebCenter Accounts Payable Automation Upgrade!
Contact us for further details on how Inspired ECM can supercharge your project.