Is your organization new to Oracle Identity Management and the Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite?
Oracle Identity and Access Management enables organizations to manage, leverage, secure and roll out end-to-end user lifecycle management, application specific security, security modularization and access-based control.
This includes directory services which are used for setting up an entire user system for enterprises. It is designed to leverage cloud capabilities and rapid provisioning.
Oracle Identity Management is a member of the Oracle Fusion Middleware family of products, which gives it the advantage to be quickly integrated with other Fusion Middleware products and leverage the capabilities to harness security governance.
Here at Inspired ECM, our experienced Oracle consultants assist our global clients with the following challenges:
- Installation of an Identity Governance environment, Directory Servers, Oracle Identity Management and Oracle Access Management
- Configuring policies for user lifecycle management, application security lifecycle, audit and compliance
- Setting up access controls based on business requirements, which includes custom access exclusion and inclusion policies
- Enabling single sign-on for diverse applications and devices
- Setting up automated workflows for users, applications, entity-based functions, approvals and certifications
- Managing the bulk loading of users, groups and roles from external identity stores and managing these entities from Oracle Identity Manager
Contact our experienced Oracle consultants here so we can help you configure and implement Oracle Identity Management and transform the way you do business today!