The current version of Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition 220.127.116.11 is due to go onto Oracle extended support in November of 2018. Oracle has released the new version 18.104.22.168, so now is a great time to upgrade. Here are some of the exciting new benefits you’ll receive when upgrading to the new version 22.214.171.124.
What new features are available in WebCenter Forms Recognition 126.96.36.199:
- Table Extraction engine has been improved for large multipage tables.
- Added support for a server edition capable of processing documents in multiple threads.
- Documents preloading during Import and subsequent processing has been improved.
- Support for latest platforms.
- General improvements and additions to scripting.
Click here to view the full pdf with all the new features and enhancements for Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition 188.8.131.52.
And here’s the best news—you don’t have to navigate the upgrade on your own. Contact us today to let Inspired ECM help you upgrade seamlessly from the previous version of WebCenter Forms Recognition (184.108.40.206 or prior) to the new version 220.127.116.11 before the November deadline.