Let Inspired ECM’s Capture and Forms Recognition Cloud supercharge your content contribution. Inspired ECM’s Capture and Forms Recognition Cloud (CFRC) can capture content contained in email attachments and/or content can be physically scanned into the application. Once the content has been captured it can be converted from its native format, i.e. word or TIF, to PDF for long-term archival. If the content is a suitable template, i.e. an AP Invoice or a Bill of Lading, the data can be OCR-ed and the extracted data can be used to automatically index the content item. A standard Content lifecycle process would follow:
- Content is captured from a physical scanner or an email attachment.
- Indexing data is automatically derived from the content contributed, i.e. scan date or senders email address.
- Content is OCR-ed and the file format is converted based on the preference of the business.
- The content and all captured metadata is exported to the businesses On-Premise content management system or Cloud system of choice.
Utilizing the proven technologies of WebCenter Capture and WebCenter Forms Recognition, the CFRC can be quickly customized to your exact business requirements. Projects using the Inspired ECM’s CFRC can be completed in hours and days instead of weeks and months.
Common requirements for the Inspired ECM Capture and Forms Recognition Cloud (CFRC) are:
- Your business has a lot of paper content that needs to be scanned into your ECM system.
- Your business has a lot of unstructured content stored on file systems that need to be migrated into your ECM system.
- Your business wants its paper content or unstructured content migrated into the Oracle Content and Experience Cloud.
- Your business has a variety of similar document types, i.e. AP Invoices or Bill of Ladings, that need to be OCR-ed, automatically indexed, and exported to an On-Premise ECM System or the Oracle Content and Experience Cloud.
A typical deployment of the Inspired ECM Capture and Forms Recognition Cloud (CFRC) consists of the following steps:
- Sample Content items are supplied by your business to Inspired ECM and an analysis is performed on how suitable the content is for automated content extraction.
- The Inspired ECM consultants work with your business to determine which data will be captured at scan and recognition time and how the business content is to be captured, i.e. from email, physical scanner, etc.
- The Inspired ECM consultants work with your business to determine into which Content Management system the content and associated captured data is to be imported.
- Inspired ECM configures the CFRC based on the business requirements.
- Your project goes live and accurate OCR-ed data is automatically contributed to your Content Management System.
Contact us for further details on Capture and Forms Recognition Cloud or other cloud services (Oracle Webcenter Cloud, Content Conversion Cloud, Identity Cloud Services, Oracle Webcenter Content cloud).