Welcome back! Now that you’ve learned how to fix the CSDT Eclipse Dependency Log Bug (in case you missed it, here are the easy step-by-step instructions), it’s time to learn how to export multi-site assets with just a few clicks.
An asset is created and shared to ALL sites in Oracle WebCenter Sites (OWCS) and it is thereafter searchable from the OWCS console. However, when you attempt to export it through Eclipse CSDT, the asset is not visible in the search. This issue can be reproduced through the following 3 steps.
1. We have created a CS-Element named “Test_CSDT_CSElement”:
2. The CS-Element is further shared across ALL the sites in the OWCS instances:
3. We can now observe that the CS-Element is not searchable through Eclipse CSDT:
1. Get access to all the available sites and select each Site individually from the Share Asset screen:
2. We can now observe that the CS-Element is searchable through Eclipse CSDT:
Remark 1: The count of search results on the CSDT export screen is more than the actual. There are duplicate search results shown but fortunately CSDT doesn’t export duplicates.
Remark 2: This bug can be observed until 126.96.36.199.0.
Transform the way you do business in 2019 by contacting our experienced Inspired ECM consultants so we can help you upgrade your systems and get your environments running efficiently and successfully today.