Is your organization looking to content enable their ERP system?
Oracle WebCenter Content Managed Attachments enables the content management functionality of WebCenter Content to be extended into Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards. Once the solution is integrated with the ERP system, users can check-in content directly into WebCenter Content. Documents checked in through the ERP system are associated with the transaction being completed within the ERP. For example, a business user in an HR Module attaches a driver’s license and passport as a supporting document through managed attachments. These documents are now permanently related to the HR record for that employee in the ERP system.
Inspired ECM has previously assisted many clients with content enabling their ERP systems. Some of the prior implementations have included the following:
- Gathering data entered into the ERP system to automatically index and complete check-in and search pages.
- Configuring the Managed Attachments integration with WebCenter Enterprise Capture to allow for scanning directly into Managed Attachments.
- Converting Managed Attachments checked-in documents to PDF for rendering in the Managed Attachments interface.
- Using WebCenter Records Management to manage ERP content.
- Batch loading content to be associated with records in the ERP system.
- Configuring and customizing search and check-in pages to be displayed at various integration points within the ERP system. For example, an HR check-in and search page is invoked when navigating to Managed Attachments from the HR module.
Let Inspired ECM be your partner for a successful WebCenter Content Managed Attachments implementation!
Contact us for further details on how Inspired ECM can supercharge your project.