Is your organization new to Oracle Identity Management and the Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite?
Oracle Identity and Access Management enable organizations to manage, leverage, secure and roll out end to end user lifecycle management, application specific security, security modularization and access- based control.
This includes directory services which are used for setting up an entire user system for enterprises and is designed to leverage cloud capabilities and rapid provisioning.
Oracle Identity Management is a member of the Oracle Fusion Middleware family of products, which gives it the advantage to be quickly integrated with other Fusion Middleware products and leverage the capabilities to harness security governance.
Some of the typical Identity Management business requirements and challenges that Inspired ECM has assisted clients with previously include:
- Installation of an Identity Governance environment, Directory Servers, Oracle Identity Management and Oracle Access Management.
- Configuring policies for user lifecycle management, application security lifecycle, audit and compliance.
- Setting up access controls based on business requirements which includes custom access exclusion and inclusion policies.
- Enabling single sign-on for diverse applications and devices.
- Setting up automated workflows for users, applications, entity based functions, approvals and certifications.
- Managing the bulk loading of users, groups and roles from external identity stores and managing these entities from Oracle Identity Manager.
Let Inspired ECM be your partner for a successful Oracle Identity Management implementation!
Contact us for further details on Capture and Forms Recognition Cloud or other cloud services (Oracle Webcenter Cloud, Content Conversion Cloud, Identity Cloud Service, Oracle Content and Experience Cloud).